Whelp, a report needs to see what’s being worked on, what’s on the burner, and what needs to be burnt to Hel.
– Short Story collections (various, random, hodgepodge) – writing down life as it lives on with non-MCs in books.
– Hopefully this blog and #inkdriven on Twitter
– (actually using this Camp to work on editing, as you’ll see below, and not so much on writing at the moment.)
– A Basket Full of Eggs (paranormal romance) => needs outline, restructuring, character study
– Life & Elixirs (fantasy adventure) => needs outline, character study
– Cup of Magic (paranormal new adult romance) => needs outline, character study.
– Droplets of a Selcouth Sky (post-apocalyptic adventure)
Hel Burnt – let’s be Mercy, hopefully they don’t become Reapers.
– Fusion to Fission (apocalyptic romance) [submission rejected]
– Masks (paranormal romance) [submission rejected]
– Pulp Fiction Series (I sounded like a good idea and I have no idea where to start when writing a pulp story).
Rune Readings & Mushrooms
– Key Holder (paranormal adventure)
– Determination (myths)
– Lucky Number Seven (steampunk mystery)
– Layered Magic (unsure)
– Sniper (apocalyptic adventure)
Forging with Thor’s Hammer
– Misfortune with Vigor (apocalyptic adventure) [July Camp NaNo!]
– rEvolution (new adult sci-fi)
– Bottled Soul (sci-fi? fantasy? I kinda wanna write it both ways and see which one is more interesting).
Nov. NaNo – Lucky Number Seven (steampunk mystery)
- Outline needed
- Characters explored
- As it’s a series idea, that needs to be seen if it can hold itself up
- Background / world building
– None to be submitted in July.
– Received 2 rejections in June.
Twitter Tweets (Let’s Play!)
Annnnd I took the JLPT today. Maybe I passed. Maybe I didn’t. But it’s crossed off of my list until November, when I cry happy tears over my results, or sad tears.